- Responsible for the Treatment
The Responsible for the Treatment corresponds to that of the owner of the website, whose complete data are: of EDNON, S.L., with CIF B36938009 and address at Rúa Monte dos Postes, 6. 15703 Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
Identification of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Data processed, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Data processed: For the purposes of requesting information or contact with the Owner or by a possible selection process, either convened or by a spontaneous application submitted by the user, some data must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, which will indicate which of them have the character of mandatory.
During navigation, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for the contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Work with us: The sending of the curricular data will be used for use in selection processes, present and future, although the Owner reserves the right to directly delete the information provided.
2.3 Conservation. The retention period shall be as follows
- Contact: The data will be deleted once the question posed by the user has been followed up and answered.
- Work with us: The data will be processed, from its reception, for a period of two years, unless the user sends his cancellation request beforehand.
- Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing of the same, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do this, users may send a written communication to, EDNON: (i) By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) By letter to the address indicated in the heading of this document.
In case you wish to exercise the right of portability, these data will be provided to the new Responsible.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, available at its electronic office. https://sedeagpd.gob.es
- Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, as well as for the execution of a contract to which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
- Addressees and assignments
The data will not be transferred or international transfers will be made.